Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Unlucky Side of Life 3#:-Fantasia Final? No way!!!!



Hi dudes, here I am again, but I'll be honest with you, I would prefer not to write this, but I guess I have no choice if I wanna give some sense to my life. I think most of you, (The few you follow my blog and the ones I thank so much,of course) already know what I'm talking about. Few days ago as we always use to do after the classes we go to the reception of our building at the UJI to take a newspaper called WHAT?.

Ok you maybe asking, "WHAT?" you can't translate that;it's the name of the newspaper (to be honest this is not the first time we translate it, yesterday at Catalàn we did the same and called it, QUINA COSA? xD) and that would be a crime, but the fact is that, there was an article at the first page of the newspaper. An article about some Spanish perople, from Zaragoza which want videogame names for their streets. So they want streets name for example Super Mario Bros, Tetris and "Fantasia Final", YES IN SPANISH, instead of Final Fantasy. What the heck have they smoked?

The moment I saw this I just desired of being totally blind, I just felt like... for example when you get backstabbed from a spy in TF2 but multiplied by over 9000.(lol)I know i could give a scan of the newspaper in order to prove this but, sorry I just don't wanna see anymore that diabolic piece of paper. Oh and if I hear again "Fantasia Final" please be sure to have you're funeral arregements done, cause I'll KILL YOU!!!! And i think I've said all I wanted so see you on next post!!


Ha, ha ha just kidding! Do you really think I can just leave things how they are, NO WAY! It's very obvious that I need to make something to purify the Final Fantasy Name so here goes:

1- If somebody wants to make fun about a Final Fantasy game, instead or insulting it by changining its name or something like that better do this a funny parody which not hurts anyone.



2-If somebody tries ever to hurt a Final Fantasy game or fan better be carefull or a summon will go after you:



3:-Only 24 days left for:


Now I can rest in peace ( or sleep what ever) See ya!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I knew you would do something like this.

    BTW: Fantasía Fi...












    ...latélica.

    ReplyDelete