Thursday, February 25, 2010

Special offer on February It's 3 for the price of 1 Two new blogs!!!

Hi, dudes, (oh men I'm tired of writing. I was just thinking the other when I realized, why if create two more blogs? And there you have it. Just for the same price you've get two more blogs another in English and a Catalan blog. Both are not very serious but what can you expect from a little bit special guy? Don't worry this does not mean the death of this blog (or maybe yes, because I will leave all the serious stuff here). So let me introduce my new two blogs:


La paret de rajoles de Títan
: It will be all about funny things that happen to a so lucky guy called me. I dediced to make it in Spanish-Catalan in order to have an excuse to wrtie. If you are not afraid of making fun of others live feel free to try: http://laparetderajoles.blogspot.com/



The Spellbook of a Lv 1 Mage :In the spellbook of a Lv1 mage we'll take a closer look to one of the misteries of our lifes:The videogames! but making everything look even more funny. I f you are one of those thousands players, better take a look to this blog: http://level1magespellbook.blogspot.com/



And that's just a little bit of what can I offer to you, if you wanna know more try the links. Hope you'll enjoy See you... somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment