Thursday, May 27, 2010

And me? What's my game?

And you what's your game? Some of you might have recognised this, if not maybe you've heard the same in a Spanish ad as: "I tú a qué juegas?. Ok, so no problems now to guess what I'm talking about right? Yes, IT'S WORLD OF WARCRAFT or as I prefer WOW.


Everybody should know already what I'm talking about so I'm not going to give any details about what's this game about... Ok I will, but believe I'm not very enthusiastic about this. So here we go:

First of all, you need to purchase the game the way you prefer (I'm not going to ask about how you do it). Once the game is fully installed and updated you'll be able to launch it. After that in your screen should apear something like this:



Ok, maybe I've forget to mention that you must register yourself in the server's page. Keeping this in mind, here you have to put your account's name and your password. No problems since here right? Prepare yourselves becuase now stars the choice of your life ( In Azeroth of course)

Once you have done this you'll a create new character button, what the hell are you waiting for click it and you'll arrive here:







If you're wondering what the heck are these blue things... No! they're not navis. The first one is an example of a draenei and the second a troll (my favourite one). As you can see there are ten races which are divided in two groups: Horde and Alliance. I'm not gonna give details about the races today, so just pick up one that catches your eye but keep this on mind: You don't want to be a "Flower Power Alliance" or "We are the good ones, we are justice" The Alliance is not the beast example of peace and order. Oh and one last favor don't be a blood elf, please there are just too many.

OK' you've got the race weel done! Now you'll have to choose a class. In my opinion this is the easiest part, you just have to take a look at yourself and think what kind of player you are: If you are afraid of fighting alone pick the hunter. If you like hiding in the shadows and backstabing people you're a rogue, etc. Remember that depending on the class you playing style will be totally diferent form another's player style.

And that's all for now! The last step is just very simple: Begin your new life in Azeroth. Don't worry mates another day we'll take a more detailed look to this. Oh and what about me? Well , let me finish this like the ads. I'm Chris-kun and I'm a Hunter ( And some time a mage) And you what's your game?

1 comment:

  1. I'm Sikwalin and I'm a rogue. What's your game?




    I was thinking about writing a post about WoW too...

    ReplyDelete