Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Unlucky Side of Life #2:-Hey Dude Where's my Driver?


It's Sunday yes and for this day I was suposed to talk about something funny but, bad things happen ( Specially if you are me) so what the heck let's have some fun and begin with the story.

Long ago I used to have a Notebook PC while I was studying in Valencia. I had no complains about it, everything was perfect. After a year in Valencia I had a surprinsing change of mind so I decided to come to Castellon. Obviously I took my laptop with me. Everything was perfect until some day the computer decided to make "kaputt" (I love this expression, unfortunately I think I used it too much). Yes that day you can imagine I became of every colors, it was like fireworks. Fortunately, the computer wasn't dead: There was hope after all and the only thing I had to do is to install again the windows and the laptops's drivers. And here comes the big thing:-I have already installed every single driver except for one:- THE AUDIO DRIVER!


Why this happens is a mistery for me I 've tried lots of things but sometimes it says it isn't the right drivier and other times that I don't have the specified controler or something like that. I now that I'm doing the right thing becaused I've checked 100 times the name of my computer components so I don't understand what the heck is going on here!


I just hope some day my computer will reproduce nice sounds again but until that day I will wait with my other laptop. And of course this one is not also perfect:It becomes frozen!

1 comment:

  1. I think the expression is "to go kaputt". At least, I heard it that way in a videogame (Half-Life 2:Episode 2).

    BTW, I think you should talk about your experience with Left4Dead2 in this section. It was kind of funny.

    CU!

    ReplyDelete