Friday, October 16, 2009

Piracy (Please do not download this)

Will I'd be lying if I'm telling that while I'm writing this I'm also doing illegal downloads? Who knows the answer for that? Of course I know the answer but for this time I'm going to remain in silence. Oh common! Don't tell me you've never done this before. Ha,ha don't make me laugh just as almost every single person in this world we are all culprits. Well there maybe some innocent people, like old people who never has had a computer and maybe the people of the south pole but those doesn't count. Anyways, the only thing we are asking ourselves here is if that's fair. I'm not talking if it's illegal or not just about if it you consider this act a fair one. I am a person who does “downloading illegal things” if you allow me this expression. I don't consider this act as a fair one but I do it. What is the sense in all these? Let me explain this. I really want that someday for that to finish but, it seems that at this moment this is not going to happen so, what can I do? I know it's something as simple as not doing it, but that does not mean everybody is going to do the same so until then I'll be waiting with my “Emule” engaged.

1 comment: