Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Memento Mori

Oh what a beautiful words aren't they? Well, you may not think the same as me but first let me ask you if you know the meaning of this “Latin expression”:”Remember you will die”. What now ,did I surprised you. You actually may be thinking that life for me has no sense and that I don't wanna continue leaving anymore, so there is possibly one way for me: SUICIDE!!! Hey please, take it easy don't force your brain or it will hurt you!!

Fortunately I hope that not hardly anyone thinks in that way because the real meaning of this sentence is another. It is that someday we will day but what else do we have meanwhile:LIFE! The thing that makes life more even beautiful is precisely that its not eternal. That's indeed the reason we have to live our lives always at maximum. No matter how difficult may be the problem , no matter what happens you have to keep on this fight into the end. Some days you will feel that it's not gonna be your day what can I do? Please keep this in your mind: BE POSTIVE!!

I'm actually writing this because today I'm having one of the worst days I possibly ever had until now. But then I remembered that expression “Memento Mori” and became to this conclusion:-Why do I have to be sad? I if missed today in some points do not worry just try to do it better for next time! And don't forget the most important thing form today the day it's not over yet and a big surprise may be coming and if not just try to be yourself and to give it all your best:IT'S SHOWTIME!

Last but not least I just wanted to say that while I'm writing this words I'm head to begin my Russian lessons (I'll talk about them in some other moment) because: I MADE I PROMISE AND I HAVE TO MAKE IT TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment