Wednesday, September 30, 2009

On a blackout I can't see anything

Oh what a wonderful new day it's gonna be today!. At least that's what I was thinking when I woke up this morning. Unfortunately I was completely mistaken in everything. Let me give you more details... I live in what is known as the town's oldest area. So guess what happens each time there's a storm... They leave us with no electricity. But maybe the funniest part is that on the street next to mine every single house on that street has all it's beautiful lights perfectly turned on. Please don't feel any shame for us this is a completely normal thing. I confirm that after 20 years living in the same house.


The local company always tells us that the cut the light cause is a failure and they are trying to fix it up. Now my question is Do they really do their job properly or they a completely bunch of good for nothing people? (Talk of the devil the lights have just turned off, I wonder why?) Why do we have to support this painful torture every single rainy day? It's because we are less important than the other people or something? As long as I'm writing these words I'm not sure if the will be another blackout in the next few minutes. There will be maybe nothing I can do but as I always said God bless you for all your help!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment